Come Join Us for an Evening of Fun, Food, and Fundraising!
This year is truly special for EFD. It's hard to believe but it marks 35 years of service to Dexter Community Schools. We are honored to be a part of what makes Dexter so amazing. Every year so many community members come together for one night to share their time, talents, and treasures in support of EFD. We are truly grateful.
This year we look to Weber's Inn for the venue. The Atrium Ballroom will provide the backdrop for the evening. Weber's will provide the mouth-watering cuisine. So bring your significant other or grab a group of friends. It's sure to be a wonderful evening and your support will help EFD continue its mission.
Highlights of the Evening:
- Open Bar
- Strolling Dinner w/ carving station
- Silent & Live Auctions
- Special Online Auctions
- Wine Pull
Menu for the event:
- GUACAMOLE AND HOUSE MADE TORTILLA CHIPS (GF)
- HUMMUS AND PITA BREAD
- RAW VEGETABLE TRAY WITH DIP (GF)
- CELERY, CARROTS, BROCCOLI, CAULIFLOWER AND GRAPE TOMATOES SERVED W/ JALAPENO RANCH DIP
- ASSORTED CHEESE TRAY (GF)
- SMOKED GOUDA, PEPPER JACK, COTSWOLD, EXTRA SHARP WHITE CHEDDAR & WINE INFUSED GOAT CHEESE
COLD HOR D'OEUVRES
- ICED JUMBO GULF SHRIMP(GF)
- CHILLED GULF SHRIMP WITH COCKTAIL SAUCE
- CAPRESE SKEWERS (GF)
- FRESH MOZZARELLA, GRAPE TOMATOES AND FRESH BASIL WITH BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE ON THE SIDE
HOT HOR D'OEUVRES
- PEAR AND BRIE WONTONS
- HOUSE MADE WONTONS FILLED WITH PEAR AND BRIE
- BEEF WELLINGTON (GF)
- SEARED MEDALLIONS OF TENDERLOIN WITH CRANBERRY GLAZE
- BEEF (TOP ROUND)
- PETITE ROLLS, HORSERADISH SAUCE, MUSTARD SELECTIONS AND AU JUS
- PETITE PASTRY ASSORTMENT
The Educational Foundation of Dexter provides financial support in the form of grants for innovative and creative educational programs and initiatives. We are grateful for the generosity of our community that enables us to support so many fantastic programs.